Freshman Academic Scholarships are now awarded with and without an ACT or SAT score and are now open to ALL first time incoming freshmen. Scholarships will be automatically awarded to first time incoming freshmen, who have never attended another institution after high school graduation, upon full acceptance to Utah Tech prior to the March 1st deadline
- Must be fully admitted to UT for the Fall Semester by the March 1st deadline.
- Be a US Citizen or have Permanent Resident Status.
- Be a first time incoming freshman who has not attended another institution after high school graduation.
- Have an intent to graduate from Utah Tech University.
- Scholarships are determined using the non-weighted GPA without rounding up and class standing.
- Academic scholarships will not be awarded to students who are admitted after March 1st. New transcripts or test scores submitted after March 1st will NOT be considered for scholarship eligibility.