5/1 – DANIELS FUND SCHOLARSHIP – FALL SEMESTER – UT AFFILIATED
- This is a scholarship for full-time students working towards their first Bachelors Degree. Students must have a minimum 3.0 and be a resident of Utah, Wyoming, Colorado or Idaho. Eligible students must meet one of the eligibility requirements: Non-Traditional Returning Adult Student, GED Recipient, Returning Military or an enrolled EMT/EMS Student.
- FLAGS: 24+, Returning Adult, Military, Veteran, GED
5/1 – BARRY & BETTY BARNUM SCHOLARSHIP – FALL SEMESTER – UT AFFILIATED
- This is a scholarship for good students with at least a 3.0 GPA and are working toward their 1st Bachelors’ Degree. Recipient must be a female with a declared STEM Major (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math Majors).
5/1 – JAY’S LEGACY FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP – FALL SEMESTER – COMMUNITY
- Jay’s Legacy Foundation is proud to offer this scholarship to Utah Tech University attendees. Scholarship will be awarded to recipient(s) of up to $9000 for tuition! This scholarship is disbursed directly to the University to cover tuition costs. You must have a 3.2 GPA to apply for this scholarship. For more information visit: https://jayslegacyfoundation.org/utu-scholarship/
- FLAGS: Preference to Need
5/1 – FRESHMAN FJ MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIP – FALL SEMESTER – COMMUNITY
- The new FJ Management Scholarship is to help students get from freshman year to graduation. If awarded, provided the student meets the yearly eligibility, this scholarship is a 4-year scholarship that can pay up to tuition, fees, room and board, and a stipend for books and educational supplies for fall/spring semesters. It is intended to cover the gap of those educational costs after institutional, state and federal funds. See application for more stipulations and major requirements.
- FLAGS: Utah Residents, Freshmen Only, Multi-Year Scholarship
5/1 – NATIONAL ADVISORY COUNCIL – FALL SEMESTER – UT AFFILIATED
- National Advisory Council has established a scholarship for veterans who do not qualify for VA or Military Benefits. To apply, you must be a student in good standing with UT and you must submit your DD-214 and an essay stating your plans and why you deserve the scholarship to Steve Roberts, Veterans Coordinator, via email or directly to his office in the Holland Building.
- FLAGS: Veterans
5/1 – DAN C WATSON SCHOLARSHIP – FALL SEMESTER – UT AFFILIATED
- Utah Tech University and the family of Dan C Watson offer one scholarship each year to a Washington County Resident with a minimum 2.5 GPA who is attending UT as a full-time student. Qualifications are as follows; men of 20 years or older, declared Music major, and a completed FAFSA Application to show financial need. For additional requirements please refer to the application.
- FLAGS: Washington County Resident, Male, Music Major, Needs Based
5/1 – AT&T PUBLIC SAFETY HERO SCHOLARSHIP – FALL SEMESTER – UT AFFILIATED
- This is a scholarship for any student accepted into the EMS (Emergency Medical Services) Program. Applicants must be accepted into the program, and must have “Financial Need” as determined by FAFSA, and be an under-represented student.
- FLAGS: EMS, Paramedic, Needs Based, Under-Represented, International Eligible
5/1 – ORTON TEACHER EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP – FALL SEMESTER – UT AFFILIATED
- Established to honor a long time Washington County educator and his wife, the Rulon D Orton and LaPrele Gubler Orton Education Scholarship awards $1000 scholarships to elementary education majors. Candidates must be UT students in good standing with a 3.0 GPA and accepted into the Elementary Education Program prior to making application. Students must have “Financial Need” as determined by FAFSA. A short essay must be submitted with your application, applications submitted without an essay will not be considered. Preference is given to Non-Traditional students, and those seeking an Elementary Education – Arts endorsement. Applicants will be considered for additional awards each year they meet the qualifications.
5/1 – ORTON EDUCATION PARAPROFESSIONAL SCHOLARSHIP – FALL SEMESTER – UT AFFILIATED
- Established to honor a long time Washington County educator and his wife, the Rulon D Orton and LaPrele Gubler Orton Education Scholarship awards scholarships to working paraprofessionals, majoring in elementary education. Candidates must be UT students in good standing with a 3.0 GPA and accepted into the Elementary Education PATHWAY Program prior to applying. Students must have “Financial Need” as determined by FAFSA. A short essay must be submitted with your application, applications submitted without an essay will not be considered. Preference is given to Non-Traditional students, and those seeking an Elementary Education – Arts endorsement. Applicants will be considered for additional awards each year they meet the qualifications.
5/7 – UTAH TECH STAFF ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP – FALL SEMESTER – UT AFFILIATED
- UT Staff Association offers a $600 scholarship each semester to a current part-time staff employee who is pursuing higher education here at Utah Tech. The primary purpose of the Utah Tech University Association is to foster a harmonious and cooperative relationship between administration, faculty, staff members, and students. We invite all qualified employees to apply for this opportunity.
- FLAGS: Part-Time Eligibility
5/15 – FIRE & ICE SCHOLARSHIP – FALL SEMESTER – UT AFFILIATED
- Fire & Ice Scholarship is a needs based scholarship for students who have at least a 3.0 GPA with at least 24 credits in college. Applicants must be able to show need of some kind through the application. Recipients may be asked to attend a luncheon or fundraising events for the Fire & Ice fundraising efforts.
- FLAGS: Needs Based, International Eligible, DACA/Undocumented/DREAMER Eligible
5/30 – GORDON RUSSELL SCHOLARSHIP IN HONOR OF SHEA’TON RUSSELL – FALL SEMESTER – UT AFFILIATED
- One to two scholarships each year to a Utah Resident with a GPA between 2.0 and 3.75 who is attending UT as a full-time student. First consideration to students who have overcome a life challenge, is service oriented, and demonstrates financial need. Student cannot be receiving a current academic scholarship. For more information and detailed requirements please click on the application link.
- FLAGS: Needs Based, Life Challenge
5/31 – RED ROCK CENTER FOR INDEPENDENCE SCHOLARSHIP – FALL SEMESTER – COMMUNITY
- Petersen Medical, Planned Parenthood, Dabney Law Office and other community supporters is offering a $500 scholarship designed to assist a student with disabilities who is attending college and has a 2.0 GPA or higher from the prior semester at college.
- FLAGS: Disability
5/31 – SOUTHERN UTAH TRUCKING ASSOCIATION (SUTA) SCHOLARSHIP – FALL SEMESTER – COMMUNITY
- This scholarship is sponsored through the generosity of the Southern Utah Trucking Association (SUTA) members. The scholarship is the result of the desire from the trucking industry to give back to the community by helping high school and college students further their education. Qualifying students may receive a scholarship ranging from $100 to $1,500 to assist them with tuition, fees and other program costs. Preference will be given, but is not limited to, students who are working toward an education in truck industry related fields such as: Drivers, Mechanics, Safety/Logistics, Human Resources, Marketing/Sales, Web Design, Members or relatives of members of the Utah Trucking Association.